- red boot: material TPU (thermo plastic urethane)
- red back strap: material TPU
- black gaiter: durable protective neoprene
- nickle or patina ball head river closure
Use FlexHorse boots in any activity with your horse. Boots can be used in paddock also, for example icy conditions to give more grip with ice studs, but use bell boots if needed to cover the legs and boots.
Before placing an order:
- trim the hooves by anatomy
- measure hooves properly
- check the right size from the size chart
- if you hesetate between two sizes: take photo with measuring tape and send it to us by email: email@example.com
- FlexHorse work fine even if they are little bit loose or snug. Ask help if needed!
- you can also send photos just to be sure about the size anyway. This way we will avoid the need for sending packages back and forth. Return and chance of the product will be paid by the customer.